We are in the process of building out a new platform using modern, big data and streaming technology to support a broad range of services including quantitative analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Advanced Analytics are a crucial part of the Liquidnet value proposition. This includes pre-trade, post-trade, and real-time analytics driving trading systems, decision support and monitoring.
- Participate in architecture, design and development of the next generation analytics framework
- Development of projects supporting equity trading analytics tools
- Key accountabilities include development, testing, implementation, and support
- Continuous improvement of processes, product development, product quality, and technology
- Successful candidate will take ownership of one or more key parts of application
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience of developing software in a complex, data-driven domain
- Strong knowledge of Core Java and object-oriented programming
- Experience developing with modern in-memory and no-SQL databases, compute grids, and streaming architectures (such as Spark, Ignite, Kafka, Flink, Kudu, Impala etc.)
- College-level math skills.
- Proficiency with computer technologies including Linux, and networking
- Excellent listening, written, analytical, strategic, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work productively in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Independent thinking and problem solving skills
- Domain knowledge of Equities Electronic Trading and/or Analytics
- Advanced math skills